Another post a day late.

Had a lot to do yesterday and ended up slacking off because I am sort of addicted to facebook and the applications on it. Talked to a few friends for a while and finally decided while watching Dinosaurs (remember that show from the 90's?) that I needed to get my butt to work. I started working on the signs that would be used for a play called Miss Saigon that the Richland Light Opera would be producing. Which become a pain in the hiney, because it was kind of hard using the example's he wanted me to use. So I tried my hardest and ended up making my own as well as some of the ones he wanted me to use. Even though my Moulin Rouge came out kind of blah, I still was proud of the way it looked. Heres some of the ones I did...


Edit to add pictures later, as I need to resize files.

So anyways, I guess that is it for yesterday's post a day late. I'll do today's tonight if I find the time somewhere in between the hectic day I have planned. :D Have a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment