To cloth or not to cloth.

So I've been debating over and over about changing my year old and three year old to cloth diapers. But Im at a loss... which one do I get? I am between Grobaby and Bumgenius! But they are so dang pricey to get started. I understand it saves in the long run, but at the same time we need that 300.00 now! And I cant seem to find either of these brands cheap. No used on craigslist. And when I search ebay I get no better deals or used ones. Amazon has the same deals anyone else has. Im just dazed and confused right now. Oh and now I find another one, gDiapers. Hmph... I just cant chose.

Blah. I'll write more later on.... I have to make my decision!

Update: I ended up ordering some used GroBabies from this site:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/

And I will frequent it till I can get both my boys transitioned over to cloth. And Im tired so for tonight I am done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment